January 2021 Product Updates and Enhancements
Curious what product updates and enhancements we’re launching in Bullhorn this month? Read on to explore the highlights of the January 2021 Bullhorn release and what it means for you. We roll our updates out in phases, so if you don’t see these changes reflected in Bullhorn yet, you can expect to see the following highlights in your instance by the beginning of February.
Product Updates to Bullhorn Novo & S Release
Novo & S Release
- Records Transfer: We have resolved a bug that was causing the ‘Records Transfer’ tool to sometimes identify the same primary and secondary owner on a Record.
- Resolved Task Reminders Bug: We have fixed a bug to ensure that reminder emails for recurring tasks now send as expected, helping our users stay organized and on schedule.
- Resolved Custom Object Fields Bug: When set to ‘Allow Multiple Values,’ Custom Object Fields will now save correctly when multiple values are selected.
- Erase Data Feature: We have made an update to the ‘Erase Data’ feature to prevent Pay & Bill users from deleting a Candidate who has an ‘Approved’ Placement. Bullhorn will now block the ‘Erase’ and display an error message reading, ‘Cannot erase candidate data due to active or past billing.’
Enhancements to Bullhorn’s Pay & Bill Functionality
- Resolved “Add Bill Transaction” Bug: Adding a transaction to a Billable Charge with unbillable transactions will now save properly.
- Granular Subtotals Supported: Canvas now supports granular subtotals.
- Page Interactions Available on Placement Rate Card Entity: Users can now set up and execute pre-save and post-save page interactions on the Placement Rate Card entity.
- Delivery Method for Credit Invoices: Users can now change the default delivery method for credit memos.
- Billing Cycles: Users can see the BillMaster eligibility to be billed in the UI.
For a complete look at January’s product updates, please visit the full release notes.