A Quick Look at Bullhorn Pulse
Customer relationship management (CRM) software has come a long way in recent years. But no other CRM on the market has gone as far as Bullhorn by producing Pulse: an intelligent communication platform that analyses and leverages information to provide actionable data.
Developed in-house, Pulse is the latest software innovation from Bullhorn that helps organisations to:
- Drive greater ROI by establishing new relationships and nurturing current clients.
- Save significant amounts of time by eliminating manual data entry and streamlining the decision-making process.
- Work more effectively.
What Is Pulse?
- Pulse is a tool that automatically captures every prospect, client, and account interaction.
- Interactions are analysed to provide real-time, total visibility of prospect, client, and account health.
- Data is translated into meaningful insights by highlighting the relationships that require action.
How Does It Work?
- Pulse is a standalone cloud-based sales analytics tool that complements any sales force automation tool, such as Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics, and SugarCRM.
- Users are provided with configurable “data card” reports that present overviews of, for example, a “customer health index score,” be it for an overall account or an individual client.
- The cards are derived from automatic data capture of conversations, notes, and tasks over time, through both email (Outlook, Office 365, and Gmail) and phone. This means that no manual data input from end users is required.
- Both inbound and outbound communications are tracked, giving you access to important data like email open rates and the frequency of communication responses.
- Using Bullhorn’s sentiment analysis, you can even configure the system to detect specific trigger words or phrases that may signify a change in relationship or opportunity status. For instance, “Let’s close this deal.”
- Pulse translates interactions into meaningful insights with intelligent forecasting. Behavioural analytics looks at past relationship patterns and provides actionable suggestions to highlight the relationships that most require attention. Pulse might help you close a deal or leverage a stagnating client relationship in order to avoid potential future problems. The system can also show you the best time to contact an unresponsive lead or who to contact in order to get back in touch with an existing account.
- Accounts can even be further divided into territories based on relationship quality, not arbitrary geographic lines.
- Data cards provide cross-department visibility, so everyone in your organisation will have insight into who has the highest quality relationship with a contact or organisation at any point in time.
Read an analysis of Pulse by Nucleus Research to discover all that Bullhorn Pulse can do to increase your organisation’s sales performance and accelerate your pipeline. Alternatively, click here to arrange a live demo.