April 2021 Product Updates and Enhancements
Curious what product updates and enhancements we’re launching in Bullhorn this month? Read on to explore the highlights of the April 2021 Bullhorn release and what it means for you. We roll our updates out in phases, so if you don’t see these changes reflected in Bullhorn yet, you can expect to see the following highlights in your instance by the beginning of May.
Missed both product updates last month? Check out the March 2021 release highlights while you’re here.
Updates to Bullhorn Novo & S Release
- Azure SSO Login After Timeout: Azure users will now be able to log back in to Bullhorn through SSO when their session times out or they manually log out.
- SEEK Integration Templates are no Longer Supported: The SEEK Template field has been removed from the Job Publishing, and BH Connect pages as the feature is disabled in the integration.
Herefish by Bullhorn Product Updates
New Automation Metrics Reporting: You can now view important metrics about your Herefish by Bullhorn automations in a summary view, including emails, texts, surveys, field updates, notifications, tasks, and notes.
Product Updates for Bullhorn VMS Sync
- Fieldglass Special Characters in Job Description: Users can now correctly input special characters in the job description for the Fieldglass VMS Integration without errors; e.g., “caché” was previously displaying as “cach” and “6 ½ feet” was displaying as “6 feet.”
- Flex Mapping: Users can now input their own flex map values and create flex map links using wildcard matching.
VMS Sync Admin Tools
- Action Required Reminders for Position Failures: The alert emails on position upload failures have been enhanced and now include direct links to the positions in Admin Tools, making it even easier to resolve issues quickly.
VMS Sync Submittals
- Duplicate in Client Submission Entries: The workflow has been updated to not create a Client Submission entry when a VMS Submission status is set to Client Submission.
- Bullhorn Submittal Added By Name: We’ve changed the handling of updates in Bullhorn ATS resulting from a Submission to not overwrite the Added By field if a value already exists in the field.
For a complete look at April’s product updates, please visit the full release notes.