Announcing Bullhorn Live 2009!
Bullhorn users know what it means to “Live in Bullhorn.” It’s the first thing you open, the last thing you close, and what you live in to conduct business. It’s also the theme for Bullhorn’s second annual User Conference, Bullhorn Live™ 2009, to be held February 1 – 5 at the Red Rock Casino, Resort and Spa in Las Vegas, Nevada. At Bullhorn Live 2009, you’ll gain in-depth knowledge on Bullhorn’s current and upcoming features, tips and tricks from other Bullhorn users, and best practices to ensure you’re getting the most out of Bullhorn. We have some great new tools and enhancements coming soon that will strengthen your ability to Live in Bullhorn.
Why You Should Attend
- Gain tools and product knowledge to increase your success with Bullhorn
- Learn best practices from top staffing and recruiting firms
- Get a detailed look at Bullhorn’s newest and upcoming products
- Interact with other Bullhorn users, partners, and Bullhorn executives
- Exchange ideas and network with peers who share your interests
This year’s conference will be jam-packed with 2 full days of sessions targeted at Recruiters, Sales, Managers, Directors, VPs, C-level Executives, Firm Owners, Trainers, and Bullhorn Certification Program participants. You can check out basic information on the conference and register today at the Bullhorn Live website. You can also stay up to date on conference news by following us on Twitter. The full conference agenda will be available in early September. Register today to take advantage of the early bird discount. Bullhorn users and potential Bullhorn users are all welcome to attend!