January 2024 product updates and enhancements
Curious what product updates and enhancements we’re launching in Bullhorn this month? Read on to explore the highlights of the January 2024 Bullhorn release and what it means for you. We roll our updates out in phases, so if you don’t see these changes reflected in Bullhorn yet, you can expect to see the following highlights in your instance by the end of the month.
Missed the product updates last month? Check out the December 2023 release highlights while you’re here.
Updates to Bullhorn ATS & CRM
- Unsubscribe header for mass mail: Google and Yahoo recently announced an upcoming change to their policies for bulk email senders to improve filtering capabilities for spam, phishing, and promotional emails. As a part of Bullhorn’s commitment to creating an incredible experience, we are working to ensure our products are compliant with these new policies ahead of their February 1, 2024 enforcement. In order to ensure recipients still receive emails you send from Bullhorn, it’s imperative for you to take action and make the necessary updates with your domain provider. Check out our recent blog to learn what steps you need to take.
- Now available in Bullhorn Reporting: Customers can now report on the BH_Commission.userID field on Placement Commissions in Bullhorn Reporting.
Bullhorn Automation product updates
- Salesforce initial import enhancements: We have optimised the process in which we seed existing data into Bullhorn Automation. This results in faster onboarding of Salesforce customers with large data sets.
Bullhorn Analytics product updates
- General availability for dashboards: The Dashboards App, including a default ‘Manager Dashboard,’ is now available to all Enterprise Edition Analytics clients. User admins were granted full editing access to Dashboards + the default ‘Manager Dashboard’ and can now grant Dashboards permissions to other users in the company.
- Improved performance of metric click-throughs: Now, when you load large amounts of data in metric click-throughs, we are limiting the number of returned rows to 500k. If more than 500k rows are available, the following message will be displayed: “A limit of 500k rows are shown below. If you need to see data that is not loaded, please adjust your filters.”
For a complete look at January product updates, please visit the full release notes.