July 2021 Product Updates and Enhancements
Curious what product updates and enhancements we’re launching in Bullhorn this month? Read on to explore the highlights of the July 2021 Bullhorn release and what it means for you. We roll our updates out in phases, so if you don’t see these changes reflected in Bullhorn yet, you can expect to see the following highlights in your instance by the end of the month.
Missed both product updates last month? Check out the May 2021 release highlights while you’re here.
Updates to Bullhorn Novo & S Release
- SSO Timeout in Novo: We now handle SSO session timeout correctly from all areas in Novo & users will be directed to login from their identity providers instead of the BH login page.
- GDPR Tool to Scrub Records: We have updated the GDPR tool to scrub records’ secondary, alternative contact information.
- City Field Character Count: We have changed the ‘City’ field character limit to 100 characters for all entities with a ‘City’ field.
- Daylight Savings Accounted for Birthdays Before 1966 in Data Mirror 8: Data Mirror 8 now accurately converts date/time fields that fall during Daylight Savings time for every year before 31/10/1966,
Herefish by Bullhorn Product Updates
- Candidate and Job Match Queries: We have optimised the Candidate / Job Match queries in Herefish to improve the application and automations’ performance.
- Support for Form Triggers: We have updated Herefish automations to support Form Triggers (REST & CF).
- Support for HTTPS on Surveys: We have added support for HTTPS on surveys sent through Herefish.
- New Herefish Data Centers: We have opened two new data centers in France and the United States to expand support for our EMEA clients and adhere to GDPR.
For a complete look at June’s product updates, please visit the full release notes.