July 2022 Product Updates and Enhancements
Curious what product updates and enhancements we’re launching in Bullhorn this month? Read on to explore the highlights of the July 2022 Bullhorn release and what it means for you. We roll our updates out in phases, so if you don’t see these changes reflected in Bullhorn yet, you can expect to see the following highlights in your instance by the end of the month.
Missed the product updates last month? Check out the June 2022 release highlights while you’re here.
Updates to Bullhorn ATS & CRM
- Submission Slide Out Comment Field: The Submission slide out was updated so when adding a Client Submission a user can enter a comment that will be saved and displayed appropriately.
- Submission Status Update on Popup Comment Field: When a user updates a submission from the Submissions List View and selects ‘Change Submission Status’ the comment field is now available on the pop-up form.
- Data Loader – Additional Entities and Fields: Data Loader has added additional entities for users to upload and download (General Ledger Segment 1-5 / General Ledger Service Code and Person Custom Objects 11-25).
- Add Bullhorn Time & Expense Sync Status Fields to Placement Field Maps: 2 new fields have been added to Field Maps under the Placement entity that will store the following information on a Placement record:
- bteSyncStatus: The sync status of that placement being pushed to Bullhorn Time & Expense
- lastBteSyncDate: The last date and time that placement record was synced to Bullhorn Time and Expense.
- Publish to SEEK We have enhanced our APAC market’s SEEK job board offering, including the following enhancements and features:
- New and improved modern form redesign
- Dynamic Ad Pricing based on job location and category
- Job Specific Questionnaires
- Support for the latest SEEK APIs
Product Updates for Bullhorn VMS Sync
- PageUpPeople: VMS Sync now integrates with PageUpPeople VMS credentials.
VMS Sync Submittals
- VMS Submittal Error Normalisation: VMS Sync Submittals now provides user-friendly error messages with actionable resolution instructions.
Bullhorn Automation Product Updates
- Sync improvements: Sync infrastructure as been upgraded for Notes Entity with Bullhorn ATS.
For a complete look at July product updates, please visit the full release notes.