November 2022 Product Updates and Enhancements
Curious what product updates and enhancements we’re launching in Bullhorn this month? Read on to explore the highlights of the November 2022 Bullhorn release and what it means for you. We roll our updates out in phases, so if you don’t see these changes reflected in Bullhorn yet, you can expect to see the following highlights in your instance by the end of the month.
Missed the product updates last month? Check out the October 2022 release highlights while you’re here.
Updates to Bullhorn ATS & CRM
- Data Table: Support for the Novo Table component (deprecated since 2018) is being removed in favor of the new Novo Data Table. (Customers and partners with integrations that target specific classes or DOM structure of Bullhorn Novo’s front end should be prepared to test their applications once the .11 release is available in NPE environments.)
- Account Locked Error Message: If a Bullhorn User account has been locked, the user will receive an error message advising them to connect with their administrator and take the appropriate action to unlock the account. Previously, users would always receive a message that their username and/or password was incorrect.
Bullhorn Automation Product Updates
- New Databases and Data Centers: Added new databases in the US, UK, and APAC to help adjust to our increase in new clients.
- Improved Performance Matching: Improved our performance matching newly added or modified records to their associated lists and automations.
Product Updates for Bullhorn VMS Sync
VMS Sync Submittals
- PIXID – Submittal Form to be Translated into French: French display option added for Submit to VMS form. Provides ease of use for French-speaking clients.
- Support Comment Updates: Support added for Fieldglass/Beeline Candidate profile comments. Auto-adds VMS Candidate feedback as a BH Submission Note.
For a complete look at November product updates, please visit the full release notes.