September 2019 Product Release Highlights
Curious what product updates and enhancements we’re launching in Bullhorn this month? Read on to explore the September Bullhorn release and what it means for you and your users! We roll our updates out in phases, so if you don’t see these changes reflected in Bullhorn yet, don’t worry! You can expect to see the following highlights (and more!) in your instance by the end of the month.
Missed the release last month? Check out the August 2019 release highlights while you’re here.
Usability Improvements for ATS Users:
- Sending SMS Messages from the Placement List: You can now send SMS messages to candidates from the Placement list in both S Release and Novo. The ability to quickly send SMS messages to candidates with placements starting or ending soon will make it easier to redeploy your candidates.
- Appointment Creator Receiving Appointment Invitation: In Novo, the creator of an appointment will now receive an appointment invitation via email regardless of the value of the “Notify Attendees” toggle.
- Checkboxes to Show and Hide Cards: Checkboxes have been added to the Cards menu on the Overview tab of records in Novo, providing more clarity to help users stay organised.
- Attachment Pickers on Compose Message Screen: The “Attach File(s) from Candidate, Contact, or Job Record(s)” and “Attach File(s) from Company Records” pickers on the Compose Message screen have been merged. Files can now be attached to emails using the “Attach File from Record” picker, making it even easier to attach files to any type of record.
- Carry Lead Notes to Converted Record: Converting a Lead will now carry notes from the Lead record to the converted record, allowing you to retain the same level of visibility into the relationship with that individual.
- Record Overview: Checkboxes have been added to the Cards menu on the Overview tab of records, providing added visibility into which cards are shown on a record and which ones are hidden.
Internationalisation for Novo Users
- The word “attachments” on the Add and Edit Appointment screen will now be translated for non-English users.
- The “Change Status” action on Tearsheets and Company records will now be translated for non-English users.
- Headers on the Dashboard and on slideout cards from the list view will now be translated for non-English users.
- The word order of the header on the Add Note slideout will now display correctly for Dutch and German users.
- The History tab that displays when previewing a Submission from the Submission list will now be translated for non-English users.
- Inline editing an Opportunity will now show the translated values for “Closed-Won”, “Closed-Lost”, and “Converted” for non-English users.
- The Planner menu name will now be translated for French users.
- The Score column and the associated tooltip will now be translated for non-English users.