What Are the Top Recruitment Industry Trends for 2018? [Take the Survey]
Are you a professional who works in the recruitment industry? If so, we want to hear from you!
We’re once again conducting an annual survey of global recruitment professionals to discover what’s most important to agencies in the year ahead. We want to hear your opinion on the current recruitment landscape: challenges, opportunities, goals, predictions, and more!
Some of the questions we’ll answer for the year ahead:
- What do recruitment pros say are the top priorities and challenges they’ll face in the coming year?
- How are your peers are creating exceptional candidate experiences, serving clients, and managing performance?
- What are agencies doing to prepare for what’s ahead in recruitment and technology?
We’ll use your insights to identify the most significant developing trends for the coming year so you have insight into the current state of the industry and on how others are preparing for the challenges your firm may face in 2018. From last year’s survey, we discovered:
- 93 percent rated their firm’s candidate service as good or excellent
- 70 percent expected to generate a majority of their revenue from existing clients
- 68 percent of recruitment pros cited pricing pressure/margin compression as a major obstacle
- The most popular sourcing strategy was to use existing candidates from an applicant tracking system (ATS).
To discover similar insights for the next year, take the 2018 Staffing and Recruiting Trends Survey today!