Announcing Engage London 2022
We are excited to announce that we are back in person for Engage London 2022 on 8th November. After two years of hosting Engage virtually, we can’t wait to see everyone in person for a packed day of learning, networking, and reconnecting with your industry peers at a new venue in the heart of the city.
What is Engage London?
Discover how to more effectively engage talent, leadership, and the future of staffing at Engage, the premier global recruiting conference series. At this event, staffing leaders and practitioners alike come together for unparalleled industry insights and tactical Bullhorn product training. Engage is the perfect place to make new connections and learn from the brightest minds in the field but is still intimate enough that you’ll see some of your favorite staffing friends.
What can you expect at Engage London 2022?
With sessions covering everything from candidate engagement to the future of the recruitment industry, here are five reasons you won’t want to miss Bullhorn Engage London 2022:
- Inspiring keynotes: Bullhorn CEO Art Papas and COO Matt Fischer will share exciting updates about Bullhorn and their views on the industry’s future.
- Compelling content: Attend engaging breakout sessions on talent engagement, business diversification, and automation. There is something for everyone at Engage, with multiple breakout sessions over different content tracks.
- Technology best practices: Hear directly from Bullhorn customers about how they’re getting the most out of their tech stacks, from automation and candidate engagement to the partner ecosystem and Bullhorn for Salesforce.
- Opportunities to explore our Marketplace partners: Meet our Bullhorn Marketplace partners to build a tech stack to power your business this year and beyond.
- Reconnecting and networking with your industry peers: Embrace being back in person and reconnecting with your peers and the Bullhorn team! Join various networking events, including the Engage drinks reception — you won’t want to miss it!