July 2020 Product Updates and Enhancements
Curious what product updates and enhancements we’re launching in Bullhorn this month? Read on to explore the July 2020 Bullhorn release and what it means for you. We roll our updates out in phases, so if you don’t see these changes reflected in Bullhorn yet, you can expect to see the following highlights in your instance by the end of the month.
Missed the release last month? Check out the June 2020 release highlights while you’re here.
Bullhorn Novo Product Updates
- Edit History: Mass updating the owner of multiple records from a Tearsheet will no longer leave a blank edit history on a record that was not updated.
- Dashboard Cards Internationalisation: Non-English Dashboard Cards will now be translated as expected.
- Parser: The Parse as Existing function will now look at the entire file for changes to parse.
- Work History: When the system setting “autoCreateWorkHistoryfromPlacement” is enabled and a Placement is made, a new Work History record will be added on the Candidate record.
- Add Placement from Job Action: You can now add Placements from the Action drop-down on a Job Overview.
New Functionality in Bullhorn ATS & CRM
Standard Report for User Login: Admin users can now access a new Standard Report called Date/Time of Last Login, which allows you to see the last time your users logged into Bullhorn, helping you keep track of user activity.
Enhancements to Herefish by Bullhorn
- New Survey Question Types: Users can now include drop-down menus, multi-select questions, and checkboxes to their surveys. This enables users to gather more information to better understand their candidates.
- Unused lists and automations: Any unused lists or automations will automatically hibernate to help users keep their automations organised and manageable.
- Contractor Dashboard Stats: New stats have been added to the contractor dashboard to provide actionable insights into business productivity and key metrics.
Updates to Bullhorn VMS Sync
- SmartTrak Integration: The SmartTrak integration now supports the following fields: Work Location (which differs from address), Program Coordinator (name and email address), Competitor’s Lowest Bill Rate, Driving Required for Assignment, and Markup Percentage.
- New VMS Integration: VMS Sync is now integrated with the VMS Leopard List.
- Submittals Tabs: Tabs now load correctly when previewing a Job or a Candidate from a Submittal form.
For a complete look at July’s product updates, please visit the full release notes.