Quarterly Release Roundup: Q3 2020
With plenty of product updates each month, it can be difficult to keep up with what’s new inside Bullhorn. To make sure you’re up-to-date with the most recent enhancements, we’ve compiled a list of the top product updates from the last quarter so you can make the most out of your investment in Bullhorn.
Read on for a roundup of the product updates and enhancements that we released in Q3 2020.
Product Updates to Bullhorn Novo
- Parser: The Parse as Existing function will now look at the entire file for changes to parse.
- Work History: When the system setting “autoCreateWorkHistoryfromPlacement” is enabled and a Placement is made, a new Work History record will be added on the Candidate record.
- Add Placement from Job Action: You can now add Placements from the Action drop-down on a Job Overview.
- Bullhorn Available in Italian: Bullhorn is now available in Italian, ensuring Italian users can access Bullhorn in their native language.
- Single Sign-On Login After Time Out: You can now log back into Bullhorn on the first attempt when the session times out.
- Manage Ownership Experience: We have enhanced the ‘Manage Ownership’ experience on entity lists so that the ‘change owner’ action is now ‘manage ownership.’
New Features in Herefish by Bullhorn
- New Survey Question Types: Users can now include drop-down menus, multi-select questions, and checkboxes to their surveys. This enables users to gather more information to better understand their candidates.
- Unused lists and automations: Any unused lists or automations will automatically hibernate to help users keep their automations organised and manageable.
- Contractor Dashboard Stats: New stats have been added to the contractor dashboard to provide actionable insights into business productivity and key metrics.
Updates to Bullhorn VMS Sync
- SmartTrak Integration: The SmartTrak integration now supports the following fields: Work Location (which differs from address), Program Coordinator (name and email address), Competitor’s Lowest Bill Rate, Driving Required for Assignment, and Markup Percentage.
- New VMS Integration: VMS Sync is now integrated with the VMS Leopard List.
- Submittals Tabs: Tabs now load correctly when previewing a Job or a Candidate from a Submittal form.
If you have additional questions about our recent updates or enhancements, make sure to explore our full product updates on the Bullhorn Customer Portal.
You can also explore product tips, tricks, release highlights, and more on the Bullhorn Customer Blog.