September 2020 Product Updates and Enhancements
Curious what product updates and enhancements we’re launching in Bullhorn this month? Read on to explore the highlights of the September 2020 Bullhorn release and what it means for you. We roll our updates out in phases, so if you don’t see these changes reflected in Bullhorn yet, you can expect to see the following highlights in your instance by the end of the month.
Missed the release last month? Check out the August 2020 release highlights while you’re here.
Bullhorn Novo Product Updates
- Correct Date Fields: We have resolved a bug so that date fields on the Placement Activity Summary will now show the correct value for your timezone.
- Add Client Corporation Entitlement: We have resolved a bug so that users without the ‘Add Client Corporation’ entitlement will no longer be able to Add Company records in Novo.
- Manage Ownership Experience: We have enhanced the ‘Manage Ownership’ experience on entity lists so that the ‘change owner’ action is now ‘manage ownership.’
New Features in Bullhorn ATS & CRM
- Placement Starts and Ends: We have resolved a big so that the Placements Starts and Ends dashboard card will now correctly show and link to Placements instead of Jobs.
- New Usertype Entitlement: We have introduced a new usertype entitlement that will control whether or not a user sees the Mass Action of “Move to Submission” on the Submissions list, increasing control and customisation.
For a complete look at September’s product updates, please visit the full release notes.