Bullhorn Healthcare Edition Empowers Healthcare Staffing Agencies to Maximise Operational Efficiencies
8 June, 2017, Boston – Bullhorn®, the cloud computing company that helps staffing and recruiting organisations transform their businesses, today announced its new suite of software for healthcare staffing firms to power their recruitment cycle – Bullhorn Healthcare Edition. Unveiled at Engage 2017, Bullhorn Healthcare Edition expands on Bullhorn’s enterprise-class applicant tracking system (ATS) as the industry’s first best-of-breed solution specifically designed for healthcare recruitment, including travel nurses, per-diem nurses, locum tenens physicians, and allied health professionals.
Most healthcare staffing professionals today use disparate software solutions or some combination of software and spreadsheets for managing candidate and client engagement, credentialing, scheduling, and back-office functions. This results in labour-intensive and error-prone processes, double entry of data in multiple systems, and disconnected candidate experiences. Healthcare staffing professionals can now rely on Bullhorn Healthcare Edition to improve their efficiencies with a fully integrated solution for candidate and client engagement, credentialing, document management, shift scheduling and management, and workflow automation.
With the complex and demanding requirements in pay and billing structures and shift scheduling, each healthcare staffing firm needs the most effective recruiting software solution to drive their business. With best-in-class products and services, Bullhorn Healthcare Edition helps staffing agency leaders and industry practitioners improve operational efficiencies, maintain compliance, and deliver exceptional candidate and client experiences:
- Bullhorn’s industry-leading ATS allows firms to make better decisions, improve productivity, and manage the entire recruitment cycle from a single, easy-to-use interface.
- Bullhorn’s Credential Management helps recruiters work more effectively and consolidates the credentialing process. It also maximises visibility into outstanding and expiring credentials by managing and consolidating documentation from within the Bullhorn ATS.
- Bullhorn’s Document Management improves operational efficiency and candidate experience, allowing workers to view, complete, and sign required documents electronically from their desktop or mobile device. Recruiters can send documents to candidates and view document completion progress from a streamlined workflow built into Bullhorn’s front office. It also includes built-in E-Verify integration for I-9 forms.
- Bullhorn’s integration of best-of-breed Shift Scheduling saves firms time by giving them transparency into worker schedules so they can search for available jobs. It also lets firms streamline people management, scheduling, time and attendance, communication, and reporting.
- Bullhorn’s VMS Access enables firms to increase service levels, win more business, and improve productivity by automatically loading jobs directly into the Bullhorn ATS from any VMS and sending all candidate data back into the VMS through a closed-loop VMS-ATS integration.
“The impact of Bullhorn’s new Healthcare Edition on our business will not only be positive, but drastic,” said Rachel Mayse, director of operations for Pride Health. “Bullhorn has addressed the two most critical requirements for firms in our industry by developing built-in credential management functionality and streamlined shift scheduling through partner integrations. In the short term, we anticipate improved data accuracy and efficiency from streamlined workflows and a centralised credential repository. Long term, we expect this functionality to be extremely beneficial to the operational efficiency of our business and allow us to minimise headcount on our credentialing team. A huge portion of our business requires us to track candidate credentials, and by centralising this functionality within Bullhorn, we now have a one-stop shop for managing the entire recruiting lifecycle.”
“We’re very excited to announce the availability of Bullhorn Healthcare Edition,” said Matt Fischer, Bullhorn president and CTO. “With Bullhorn Healthcare Edition, we’re solving a major problem that has long existed in healthcare staffing – a lack of a best-in-class software solution that helps firms across the entire healthcare recruitment process, from applicant tracking and credentialing to document management, scheduling, and back office. Because healthcare staffing is a highly competitive market, we’re providing firms with a solution that creates incredible candidate and client engagement and insulates healthcare staffing professionals from risk so they can sustain their businesses. Bullhorn Healthcare Edition enables increased productivity so firms can focus on placing the top healthcare talent in the best opportunities.”
Bullhorn Healthcare Edition is available immediately in North America, and will be available for other regions later this year. For more information about Bullhorn Healthcare Edition, please visit http://ow.ly/9UWV30cepGM.
For more information, comment or interview opportunities, please contact:
+44 (0)207 580 6502
Bullhorn is the global leader in CRM and operations software for the recruitment industry. More than 7,000 firms rely on Bullhorn’s cloud-based platform to drive sales, build relationships, and power their recruitment processes from end to end. Headquartered in the United States, with offices around the world, Bullhorn employs more than 600 people globally. The company is founder-led and backed by Vista Equity Partners. To learn more, visit www.bullhorn.com/uk or follow @BullhornUK on Twitter.