What you’ll get
Download the workbook today for a step-by-step guide to creating an automation plan that will help your team do more with the hours in their day. Develop the workflows that will eliminate manual and repetitive tasks, improve client and candidate communication, and give your team the bandwidth to focus on revenue-generating activities. In the workbook, you’ll be able to:
- Map out your recruiting goals
- Gain a better understanding of your recruiting cycle
- Build out an automation plan
- Explore top automation use cases
- And more!
What results do agencies see as a result of automation?
The average agency automates more than 20,000 emails, texts, updates, notes, and tasks per recruiter per year.
What are the most frequent use cases for automation?
Every function of a recruitment agency, from operations to marketing, can benefit from automation. Here are the three most common use-cases:
Top talent engagement automation use-cases:
Top data health automation use-cases:
- Updating job, company, and contract status for all the records within the ATS.
- Anonymising records for compliance purposes
Top communication automation use-cases:
- Record updates