Whether you are a Software Engineer, UX Designer, or Automation Expert, R&D is the place for you! Collaborate with global teams, ideate at Innovation Week, and build the next generation of Bullhorn software.
Bullhorn’s core purpose is to create an incredible customer experience, and we believe that starts with creating an incredible employee experience first. Here at Bullhorn, our vision is for every employee to have a sense of belonging, a voice that is heard, and a clear path for success.
- Ownership – Solve problems and deliver high quality work the first time.
- Energy – Be proactive, accept critical feedback, and leave people positively charged.
- Speed & Agility – Demonstrate the urgency that matches the problem you are trying to solve.
- Service – Go beneath the surface to solve problems and leave people feeling like you care.
- Be Human – Consider the perspective of others, recognize and acknowledge success, but, most importantly…laugh and have fun!
Join our team!
Perks and benefits
- Unlimited planned vacation time
- Flexibility and a casual tech environment
- In-office lunches, wellness, and events
- Remote office support
- Family-friendly policies
Praise and recognition info
- Bi-annual performance reviews and off-cycle check-ins
- Formal goal-setting and KPIs
- Bullhorn Core Value Golden Bull Awards celebrated in quarterly Town Halls
- Praise for client and internal wins in Corporate Slack channel
- Performance bonuses and incentives
Employee Resource Groups
- Building a diverse, inclusive work environment is important to Bullhorn!
- Join one of our ERGs as a member or ally.
- Bullhorn Allies
- Affiliated groups for HERd, Blk@Bullhorn, and Pride -Create and lead an ERG!