Bullhorn Live 2014: Onboarding Overhaul
Bullhorn’s own Matt O’Brien and Jason Jakes gave a comprehensive presentation about Bullhorn Back Office’s newest product, Bullhorn Onboarding. Bullhorn Onboarding is a document management system that digitizes the new hire paperwork that often becomes problematic for many companies. This digitization reduces the amount of candidate back-and-forth that companies inevitably face during the onboarding process. With an increased focus on the candidate experience in the staffing and recruiting industry, Matt spoke about Bullhorn Onboarding’s benefits to candidates including:
- Providing a fast and easy onboarding experience
- Sending paperwork with electronically pre-populating fields
- Prompting completion through friendly reminders
- Handling sensitive information securely
- Eliminating the need for a fax machine
At the end of their presentation and demonstration, Matt and Jason opened the floor to questions from session attendees. This open forum allowed for attendees to voice their specific concerns about the new product.
This Bullhorn Blog post was written by Samantha McPhall.