September 2023 product updates and enhancements
Curious what product updates and enhancements we’re launching in Bullhorn this month? Read on to explore the highlights of the September 2023 Bullhorn release and what it means for you. We roll our updates out in phases, so if you don’t see these changes reflected in Bullhorn yet, you can expect to see the following highlights in your instance by the end of the month.
Missed the product updates last month? Check out the August 2023 release highlights while you’re here.
Updates to Bullhorn ATS & CRM
- Compliance Manager: We’re excited to announce Compliance Manager is here! Designed specifically for healthcare credentialing teams, this new standout feature will improve the efficiency of your credentialing team and provide greater visibility into the compliance status of your entire workforce. Recruiters and Compliance Managers alike will be able to:
- Easily see the credential status of each provider so they understand who is credentialed and who isn’t so they know where to focus their time
- Dive deeper into the requirements for a specific provider on what credentials need to be collected and what is already complete
- Credentialing updates: We have made several credentialing updates for Healthcare customers. Credentialing specialists now have the ability to save their list searches/filters, allowing them to quickly reference specific placement information, job location, and/or custom data relevant to their business workflow. Additionally, we’ve added the ability to see notes related to a specific credential reference on a credential card within the requirements checklist. This will allow users to stay laser-focused on notes related to the credential card they’re viewing.
Bullhorn Automation product updates
- Update step: We have made an update to our databases to better handle connections with requests from the application. This has resolved a lot of issues with List & Automation page loads for larger enterprise clients.
Updates to Bullhorn Onboarding solutions
- Synchronisation of key placement dates: To ensure onboarders always have accurate information on placement dates, any changes to important dates on a placement record in the Bullhorn ATS are automatically updated to the corresponding date fields on the associated Onboarding365 onboarding record when onboarding has already been initiated (dateBegin, dateEnd and estimatedEndDate).
Updates to SourceBreaker by Bullhorn
- Key People: There is a new “Key People” section on the company page displaying contact details for the company’s board members and employees
- Result count: There is an instant Bullhorn result count on the ‘Search Bullhorn’ button on the search form display how many candidates match the search in Bullhorn to save on using job board credits.
For a complete look at September product updates, please visit the full release notes.