December 2021 Product Updates and Enhancements
Curious what product updates and enhancements we’re launching in Bullhorn this month? Read on to explore the highlights of the December 2021 Bullhorn release and what it means for you. We roll our updates out in phases, so if you don’t see these changes reflected in Bullhorn yet, you can expect to see the following highlights in your instance by the end of the month.
Missed the product updates last month? Check out the November 2021 release highlights while you’re here.
Updates to Bullhorn ATS & CRM
- Russia Date/Time Preferences: Russian users now have the ability to set their preferred date and time format in User Preferences. The Date Format field has the following new option:
- dd.MM.YYYY HH:mm (ru-RU) if the private label uses 24 hour format without AM and PM
- dd.MM.YYYY HH:mm AM/PM (ru-RU) if the private label uses 12 hour format with AM and PM
- Entity Record Counts Affecting Page Load: We have implemented a new “loading” animation to the related record count headers and allow the page to load before all record counts are returned. This should allow for faster page loads for entities with a large number of related records.
- Selecting/Deselecting When Filtering/Sorting File Lists: We enhanced the record selection process on the Novo files tab so that when users select file records, the records will remain selected when paginating, filtering, and sorting. This will allow users to interact with these records and action on them across multiple pages and data sets. Please note that selecting records en masse and actioning on them is limited to up to 500 records.
- Advanced Note Search: When performing a search using the “Does NOT Have” parameter, the search will correctly filter records that do not have the specified criteria.
- Multiple Search Criteria Containing a Slash: Searching on a Contact list will now succeed when multiple search criteria is selected, and one of the search values contains a slash “/”.
- Creating Merge PDF With .doc and .docx files: Customers using the Merge PDF feature can now successfully incorporate .docx and .doc files within the merged PDF
- Logging Into Bullhorn Mobile via the Android App: Users are now able to login to the Bullhorn Mobile App on the Android OS.
Enhancements to Bullhorn’s Pay & Bill Functionality
- Add Legal Business Entity Object to Canvas and all Placement Tracks: Users will now be able to add Legal Business Entity to reports for Placements (all tracks).
- Add Legal Business Entity to Billable Charge in Canvas: Users will now be able to add Legal Business Entity to reports for Billable Charges.
- Add Legal Business Entity to Payable Charge in Canvas: Users will now be able to add Legal Business Entity to reports for Payable Charges.
- Add New Earn Code Summary Variables for Invoice Footer: Agencies can now display the sum of total hours grouped by Earn Code type on an Invoice. Statement Template:
- Table: Earn Code Totals
- Variables: regularTotalHours, overtimeTotalHours, doubletimeTotalHours, otherTotalHours
- Add isDiscountable to View Layout for Earn Code Group: Users will now be able to see if an earn code is discountable on the Earn Code List. The indicator will be based on the Base Earn Code for that Earn Code Group.
- Default Currency on Invoice Term Templates to USD: Users will now be able to hide the field map for Currency on Invoice Term Templates. The system default value will be USD, which is the same default used on the Currency field for Invoice Terms.
- Custom Fields on Job Order Rate Card: Customers are now able to configure and interact with the following custom fields on the Job Order Rate Card entity:
- CustomText 1-10
- CustomInt 1-5
- CustomFloat 1-5
- CustomRate 1-5
These fields do not flow down to the Placement Rate Card by default; custom interactions will have to be set up in order for fields to flow down to the Placement Rate Card.
- REST API Documentation for Effective Dated Entities: The Bullhorn REST API Documentation website now contains details on the Effective Dated Entities.
For a complete look at December’s product updates, please visit the full release notes.