June 2019 Product Release Highlights
Happy June! We’ve just rolled out the June (2019.6) product updates, enhancements, and bug fixes! We are pleased to announce that Bullhorn users will see the following releases (and more!) reflected in their Bullhorn instance by the end of the month.
Curious what we launched last month? Check out the May 2019 release highlights while you’re here.
We’ve made several enhancements to our Novo environment, including (but not limited to):
- Child Tasks: Child Tasks created when you add an additional user to the “Assigned To” field on a task will no longer display on the record Overview or the Task section on the Activity tab.
- Scroll Bar: You can now scroll down on any edit form simply by using the down arrow key. Pretty nifty, huh?
- Details and Links in Internal Invites: Appointment invites sent to internal users will now include details for any referenced record and links to that record in Bullhorn.
- Completing Tasks: Task owners can complete tasks from the record overview or task section if they do not have the ‘Edit Any Schedule’ Usertype entitlement.
- ‘Added By’ Column: The ‘Added By’ column will now display on the Submission Table on Candidate, Contact, Job, and Company records regardless of user entitlements.
Onboarding Keeps Getting Better
We’ve updated our error messages on E-Verify! That means if you click “Approve and E-Verify” on an I-9 with any invalid data, you’ll receive an error message explaining that the E-Verify case could not be created. Additionally, more specific error messages will now display with the E-Verify integration when E-Verify is down, a case was queued but not created, or E-Verify returns an error.
We’ve also created email reminders so that you can now send automated reminders to candidates to complete their onboarding documents. Just select the Onboarding Reminder as an email type when composing a message.
For a look at all of June’s product updates, please visit the complete release notes.