June 2020 Product Updates and Enhancements
Curious what product updates and enhancements we’re launching in Bullhorn this month? Read on to explore the June 2020 Bullhorn release and what it means for you. We roll our updates out in phases, so if you don’t see these changes reflected in Bullhorn yet, you can expect to see the following highlights in your instance by the end of the month.
Missed the release last month? Check out the May 2020 release highlights while you’re here.
Bullhorn Novo Product Updates
- Address Field for Jobs and Opportunities: The “address2” field has been added to the Job and Opportunity entities to capture additional address information.
- Approving Change Requests: Approving a Change Request will no longer clear data stored in a “hidden” field on the associated Placement.
- Saved Searches: The following lists now support Saved Searches:
- Payable Charges
- Billable Charges
Enhancement to Bullhorn ATS & CRM
- Export Email and Export SMS: Users can now export emails and SMS messages from Contact and Lead records in addition to Candidates.
New Functionality in Bullhorn Mobile
- G Suite SSO Supported: The Bullhorn Mobile app now supports G Suite (Google Apps) single sign-on.
- Schedule Next Action: The Mobile App now allows you to add an Appointment or a Task as a next action when creating a Submission or adding a Note.
For a complete look at June’s product updates, please visit the full release notes.