November 2021 Product Updates and Enhancements
Curious what product updates and enhancements we’re launching in Bullhorn this month? Read on to explore the highlights of the November 2021 Bullhorn release and what it means for you. We roll our updates out in phases, so if you don’t see these changes reflected in Bullhorn yet, you can expect to see the following highlights in your instance by the end of the month.
Missed both product updates last month? Check out the October 2021 release highlights while you’re here.
Updates to Bullhorn ATS & CRM
ATS & CRM
- Searching by Category/Specialty in OSCP: Searching by Categories/Specialties by name in the Open Source Career Portal now works as expected.
- Federal, State, and Local Tax Info Available for Data Mirror: Data Mirror can now pull the federal, state, and local tax info from your database.
- Page and Field Interactions Supported: We now support field interactions and page interactions on the federal, state, and local tax forms within the Tax Info tab.
- Entitlements Respected on Forms: Edit and Delete credential entitlements are now respected on the credential forms.
- Custom Objects Access All Records: Custom objects can now access all records past the first 500 as expected.
- PageContext Property: The pageContext property is now listed correctly on edit pages for Submissions, Placement Change Requests, and Candidate Work History, Candidate References, and Candidate Education.
- Slideout Loads Correctly After SSO Relogin: When your session times out in Novo and you have a slideout open, the slideout loads correctly when you log back in.
Enhancements to Bullhorn’s Pay & Bill Functionality
Placement Job Code Displays as Job Code Title: The invoice line description will now display the job code title instead of the job code ID when summarized by Placement Job Code.
- Correlated Fields Added to Billing Profile and Invoice Statement: Correlated custom text and text block fields have been added to Billing Profile and Invoice Statement. This feature will allow custom information to flow from the Billing Profile to the Invoice Statement. Invoice Statement correlated fields can be viewed on the list when configured in View Layout.
- Discount Fields Available in Canvas: Discounts can now be viewed under Placement Analysis and Company Analysis in Canvas.
- Discount Rate Issues on Overview Page: Discount Rate issues can now be viewed from the Discount Overview page.
- Generating PDF Invoice: Enhanced the ability for users to generate and preview an Invoice PDF.
- New Entity for Placement Change Request: Time and Expense fields are now included when adding, editing, approving, or viewing a placement change request.
- Timestamp Included in Prism Sync Field: The Date Last Payroll Provider Sync field will now display a timestamp along with the date on overview and list pages.
- Placement Rate Card Status Column: A Placement Rate Card Status column is now included on the Placement list view.
- Status Header Icon: Placement Rate Cards now have a status icon helping to ensure rate cards are fully filled out.
For a complete look at November’s product updates, please visit the full release notes.