Bullhorn and Carbon Black Celebrate International Women’s Day with Women in Boston Technology Panel Conversation
WHEN: Wednesday, March 6, from 5:30 p.m.-8:30 p.m. Eastern Time
WHERE: Bullhorn, 100 Summer St., 17th Floor, Boston, Mass. 02110
WHY: In honor of International Women’s Day (Friday, March 8), Bullhorn, the cloud computing company that helps staffing and recruiting organizations transform their businesses, and Carbon Black are celebrating the stories, strengths, and successes of women in Boston technology.
The panel – “Weighing in on the #BalanceForBetter: Women in Boston Tech International Women’s Day Panel” – will discuss strategies to help achieve personal balance. Panelists will share the actions they’ve taken to empower both women – and men – to forge their own paths with the goal of encouraging greater gender balance. They’ll also offer their ideas about how to reframe the conversation around female competition to find balance in supporting one another.
This powerful discussion will be led by Shreeda Vyas, lead data engineer for Bullhorn, and will include the following panelists:
- Vitri Bhandari, vice president of people operations and strategy for Klaviyo
- Mary-Kate Foley, vice president of user experience for Carbon Black
- Stephanie Furfaro, senior vice president of North American growth for Rapid7
- Jennifer Hanson, managing director for Fidelity Labs, an incubator within Fidelity Investments
- Bala Muthukaruppan, manager of release engineering for Bullhorn
- Natasha Stevenson, recruiting manager for Datadog
- Renee Viens, executive assistant to the founder and chief executive officer for Bullhorn
For more information about Bullhorn and Carbon Black’s “Weighing in on the #BalanceForBetter: Women in Boston Tech International Women’s Day Panel” and to register for it, please visit: http://ow.ly/l3UZ30nMJZc.
Bullhorn is the global leader in CRM and operations software for the recruitment industry. More than 8,000 staffing companies rely on Bullhorn’s cloud-based platform to drive sales, build relationships, and power their recruitment processes from end to end. Headquartered in Boston, with offices around the world, Bullhorn is founder-led and employs more than 900 people globally. To learn more, visit www.bullhorn.com or follow @Bullhorn on Twitter.
Senior Media Relations Manager