Bullhorn Tip: Smart Business Development
This Bullhorn sourcing tip has been contributed by Barclay Jones, award-winning leaders in recruiting training, recruiting technology strategy, and recruiting marketing strategy.
For recruiters, business development is often a challenging and time-consuming process. It can take up to 18 calls to engage with a new client. So where do you start if 70% of vacancies aren’t advertised and you need to generate more leads and sales?
Using Bullhorn for Business Development
This Bullhorn tip is awesome for candidate-driven business development and a great way of targeting hiring managers who have a job that you want to work or you’re struggling to convert. This tip will be useful if any of the following applies to you:
- You have clients you’d love to work with but just need an “in”
- You have a great candidate, but you don’t have an active job to spec them into
- You need to generate new business, and quickly
This Bullhorn tip will show you how to:
- Improve your biz dev with the candidates you have.
- Keep your best candidate engaged so they don’t leave for your competitors
- Reduce the time you waste on other business development tasks.
For more Bullhorn training tips, visit Barclay Jones today.