May 2022 Product Updates and Enhancements
Curious what product updates and enhancements we’re launching in Bullhorn this month? Read on to explore the highlights of the May 2022 Bullhorn release and what it means for you. We roll our updates out in phases, so if you don’t see these changes reflected in Bullhorn yet, you can expect to see the following highlights in your instance by the end of the month.
Missed the product updates last month? Check out the April 2022 release highlights while you’re here.
Updates to Bullhorn ATS & CRM
- Read Only Distribution Lists: A new User Type Entitlement, “Edit Read-Only Distribution List”, has been added so users who need to be able to manage the lists are granted access to do so. Please contact support if you need this entitlement enabled.
- State Picker Fields: The issue of fields with the edit type of “Novo: Picker:Text:State” only displaying states in the USA has been resolved. Now states from all countries will be available when this edit type is used.
- Tearsheet Owner Filter: The Tearsheet Owner filter is now sticky and will not longer reset with the list is closed or refreshed.
- Anonymize the Task and Appointment Subject Lines: The GDPR Anonymization function has been updated so that tasks and appointments that contain a candidate or contact name in the subject line will be updated and the name removed with a record is anonymized.
- Onboarding Candidates in Newfoundland and Labrador provinces: Onboarding can now be initiated without error when their home address is in the province of Newfoundland and Labrador.
- Canvas Reporting: Canvas now provides users with the ability to report on the Shift Scheduler for the following data points: JobShift, JobShiftAssignment, JobShiftSubmission, Shift, ShiftPosition, Shift Type, Candidate (Shift availability and Shift preferences).
- Favorite Searches: Shift Scheduler now provides the ability for users to save and manage filtered searches as a favorite search. This feature simplifies the Shifts users’ daily usage of the system and speeds up tasks they do regularly by allowing them to save their needed searches/views as favorites.
- Field Visibility Under Scheduler Configuration: Shift Scheduler users can now hover over a field in the Scheduler configuration to view its full name if it is not fully visible.
- Shift Time Display on Candidate Layout Card for Shift Assignment: An issue that caused the Shift Assignment card to display the wrong shift time for records that were added prior to the March release was resolved.
Product Updates for Bullhorn VMS Sync
- Admin Tools Logo: Admin Tools now shows Bullhorn’s updated product branding for VMS Sync.
- Beeline Allows VMS Submittal Over Max Bill Rate: Submit to VMS form now displays Max Bill Rate for Beeline jobs and allows users to submit with a higher bill rate than Max Bill Rate.
- DotStaff Removed Positions: The DotStaff VMS integration has been updated so that positions removed from the VMS will also be closed in Bullhorn.
- Magic Link User Activity: VMS Sync users created via magic link no longer show as Unknown User in Activity view
- SmartTrack Capture “Number of Submission Allowed” Value: SmartTrack VMS positions now show maximum submittal value.
- Staffbot Expired Credentials: Staffbot VMS credentials are now disabled when the password is expired.
- ZeroChaos Security Code Error Message: ZeroChaos now displays a more user-friendly error message for invalid security codes.
Bullhorn Automation Product Updates
- Meet the Moment UX & Rebranding: Font and formatting have been updated to create a more unified experience with the rest of the Bullhorn platform.
Enhancements to Bullhorn’s Pay & Bill Functionality
- Placement Rate Card Status: The Placement Rate Card Status is now available in Canvas, giving users further insight into their rate card data.
- baseAmount on Invoice PDF: Support has been added for displaying “baseAmount” in the tax table on Invoice PDFs. (Note: The Variable should be configured as «baseAmount».)
- Entity and Field Names on Invoices: The Invoice Statement overview “Split By” display has been enhanced to show the specific entity name and field used during invoice creation. This provides further context to billing users on how the billable charges were split into invoices.
- Shareable Links: When accessing a Pay and Bill record through a shareable link from the record overview, the system now opens a new tab to that record.
- Unbilled Revenue Distribution Custom Fields: The following custom fields have been added to the Unbilled Revenue Distribution entity so users can document additional account details: customDate1-3, customInt1-5, customText1-5
- Calculation Field Edits: When a user is editing a job or placement rate card, field changes due to calculations will now be highlighted for 2 seconds to differentiate what was changed automatically vs manually.
- Markup Percentage Maximum Value: The Rate Card feature has been enhanced so that clients are now able to enter a markup percent with up to 7 digits, for a maximum value of 9,999,999%. This is particularly useful for cases such as “On Call” rates where the difference between the pay rate and the bill rate is that large.
- Placement List Rate Card Status: Users are now able to filter the placement list by the placement rate card status through the placement list, providing recruiters and back office admins with further indication of what placements and placement rate cards may still need to be reviewed or are ready to be approved. (Please note: this requires the placements to be re-indexed; please reach out to support.)
For a complete look at May product updates, please visit the full release notes.