Quarterly Release Roundup: Q4 2020
With plenty of product updates each month, it can be challenging to keep up with what’s new inside Bullhorn. To make sure you’re up-to-date with the most recent enhancements, we’ve compiled a list of the top product updates from the last quarter so you can make the most out of your investment in Bullhorn.
Read on for a roundup of the product updates and enhancements that we released in Q4 2020.
New Functionality in Bullhorn Novo & S Release
Novo & S Release
- Enhanced Reports: In order to display charts and graphs, we have improved our reports to no longer rely on Adobe Flash.
- Candidate Name Field Added to Placement Change Request List: The Candidate associated with the Placement the Change Request is referencing will now display on the List. You can sort, filter, and search against the Candidate’s name.
- HTML Formatting Does Not Prevent Job Publishing: You can publish jobs to Indeed as expected, even when the Job Description contains nested XML or HTML formatting within the Job Description.
- Increased Character Limit on Fields: We’ve updated the character limit of the ‘State’ and ‘Address’ fields to fit 100 characters on all entities.
- New Currency Type Supported: The Russian Ruble (RUB) is now supported as a Currency Format.
- Optimized Starts & Ends Dashboard Card: We’ve optimized the ‘Starts & Ends’ card to load more quickly and show and link to Placements instead of Jobs for both the ‘Starts’ and ‘Ends’ view.
- Resolved Timezone Offset Issue: Dates manually entered into a date field will no longer shift due to timezone offsets.
- Resolved Parsing Error: ‘Parse as Existing’ now completes the first attempt, increasing Novo’s efficiency.
- Placements Update: Placements now pull the Bill and Pay Rate from the associated Submission instead of the Job.
- New Distribution List Feature: We’ve introduced a ‘Restrict List to Record Type’ feature to Distribution Lists, which keeps users from adding records of the wrong type to a Distribution List when enabled. Existing lists will not be affected by this change.
Product Updates to Herefish by Bullhorn
- Survey Results Export: All ATS (standard and custom) fields are available for export. Also, users can now automate a weekly export of their survey results to an email address.
- Integration with Bullhorn Credentialing: Herefish by Bullhorn users who also use Bullhorn’s credentialing functionality can now receive notifications about upcoming expirations.
Enhancements to Bullhorn’s Pay & Bill Functionality
- Granular Taxes on Invoice Statement Overview: Users now can see a breakdown of sales taxes on the invoice statement overview.
- Ability to Configure and Save Layouts for Pay & Bill Lists: Pay & Bill users are now able to configure which fields appear on their Billable Charge, Payable Charge, and Invoice Statement lists based on their private label configuration. Additionally, users can save column configuration into layouts and reload these layouts as needed.
- Benefit Group Column Displays Consistently: You can now add the “BenefitGroup” column to Placement searches and view the column consistently.
- Link in Payable Charge Slideout Directs to Filtered Issue List: When a Payroll Admin clicks the issues link in the payable charge slideout, you will see only the items related to the specific payable charge instead of all open items.
- System Validation When State and Zip Don’t Match: The system will now display a validation message if the zip does not match the state when configuring a Sales Tax Group. Users are still able to omit entering the zip code.
- Negative Rates Not Allowed for Payable or Billable Charges: You can no longer enter a negative pay rate or bill rate on a payable charge or billable charge when entering it manually.
- Configurable Billing Cycles: We now provide a number of billing cycles that are preconfigured at the corporation level and allow you to assign the appropriate billing cycle to invoice terms and invoice billable charges based on the associated billing cycle.
- Support for Sales Tax Rate and Statement Discount Rates: You can now report on the Sales Tax Rate and Statement Discount Rates Invoice fields in Canvas.
- Sales Tax Rate and Group Available in Canvas: You can now report on Sales Tax Rate and Sales Tax Group data in Canvas. This is available for customers using Pay & Bill and Version 2 of Tax Rates. The Sale, City, State, County, and District Tax Rate information will be available on the following entities:
- Candidate > Location
- Company > Location and Company > Billing Profile > Location
- Job > Location and Job > Billing Profile > Location
- Placement > Location and Placement > Billing Profile > Location
- Billable Charge, Bill Master Transaction, and Billable Charge > Billing Profile > Location
- Invoice Statement, Invoice Statement Line Item, and Invoice Statement > Billing Profile > Location
- Display of Placement Rate Card Line Item Alias on the Invoice PDF: The placement rate card line alias can now be configured in the summarize by, group by, and split by fields on the customer invoice terms, and thus used during the invoicing process. If the field is used in summarize by, it will be included in the invoice statement line item description as well as the invoice PDF.
- Issue Item Created if File Attached Incorrectly: If a file does not get attached to an invoice correctly, it will now create an issue in the Issue List so a Billing Specialist can reattach the file and generate the invoice with the correct attachment.
- Tax Group Picker Updated: We have updated the Tax Group picker on Locations so the picker will return data when you filter in the picker using any combination of State and Zip entries, such as entering only State, only Zip, or both State and Zip.
- Filtering the State Field Using a Picker List: The Payable Charges list will now allow filtering the State field with a picker list instead of free text values.
If you have additional questions about our recent updates or enhancements, make sure to explore our full product updates on the Bullhorn Customer Portal.
You can also explore product tips, tricks, release highlights, and more on the Bullhorn Customer Blog.