Top 10 Reasons to Attend Bullhorn Live
The annual customer conference Bullhorn Live is right around the corner and we have an incredible line-up for the hundreds of attendees that are coming to Boston from all around the globe. Held in Boston from June 18-20, Bullhorn Live 2014 is bound to be the most well-attended and content-rich customer conference to date.
Not signed up yet? Don’t worry – sign up by June 4th to take advantage of the current rate.
Take a look at the top ten reasons to attend:
- Product Roadmap – In the Product Roadmap Keynote presentation, Bullhorn CEO and co-founder Art Papas will unveil the incredible product updates and developments for the first time.
- Meet the experts – Connect with long-time Bullhorn customers that have mastered the product and have secrets to share in Black Belt Bullhorn Training sessions.
- Vote for new features – vote for your favorite features in the Innovation Throwdown session. Take a look at what the engineering team has recently been working on and vote for which features you want to be released first.
- Pre-Conference Workshops – Join in on one of our hands-on, pre-conference workshops, led by the Bullhorn Training Team. Whether you’re a user or an admin, you will leave knowing the ins and outs of Bullhorn’s new S Release.
- Info-Packed Agenda – Leave Bullhorn Live 2014 with actionable takeaways from any and all of our 30+ breakout sessions. We’ve divided our agenda into 4 tracks that cover everything from product-specific best practices to strategies taught by consultants on how to grow your business.
- A-List Attendees – Meet CEOs, owners, presidents, and many other staffing professionals from Bullhorn, MaxHire, and Sendouts to see how they use their applicant tracking system and recruitment CRM to optimize their business.
- Marketplace Partners – Meet face to face with 15 Bullhorn Marketplace Partners and see how you can boost your business with pre-integrated apps and services.
- Incredible Speakers – Over a dozen industry experts and world-class consultants are coming to Boston to help you get the most up to date information on current staffing trends – from the Affordable Care Act and big data to sales strategies and sourcing – we’ve got you covered.
- Summertime in Boston – June is a fantastic time to be in Boston! The conference hotel is right in the middle of the new Seaport district – walking distance from great restaurants, the historic North End, and harbor side views.
- Networking FUN! – Bullhorn Live is not all work and no play. There are plenty of opportunities to connect with attendees and the Bullhorn Team – during networking breaks, the opening welcome reception, and the Official Bullhorn Live Party! where you can indulge in the best food & drink of Boston.
Don’t miss this opportunity to get all of your staffing industry updates AND improve the way you’re using Bullhorn today. Sign up by June 4th for discounted rates or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
See you in Boston for Bullhorn Live 2014!