February 2024 product updates and enhancements
Curious what product updates and enhancements we’re launching in Bullhorn this month? Read on to explore the highlights of the February 2024 Bullhorn release and what it means for you. We roll our updates out in phases, so if you don’t see these changes reflected in Bullhorn yet, you can expect to see the following highlights in your instance by the end of the month.
Missed the product updates last month? Check out the January 2024 release highlights while you’re here.
Updates to Bullhorn ATS & CRM
- Unsubscribe header for mass mail: Our team has added a one-click unsubscribe header to the automatic bulk sending of mass mail messages, including NPS and Pulse Digest. We added this functionality to comply with email provider requirements for spam prevention.
Bullhorn Analytics product updates
- Expand all/collapse all in metrics admin: Bullhorn Analytics customers can now choose to easily expand or collapse all entity sections. This update was created to improve usability of the Edit Metrics tab of Metrics Admin. This is especially helpful when managing multiple metrics at once.
Enhancements to Bullhorn’s Pay & Bill functionality
Time & Labor engine enhancements
- Shift earn code mapping warning: A banner warning is now displayed on the Add and Edit Shift Definition modals if the source earn code accrues OT and the target earn code does not (or vice versa). This ensures Shift Earn Code Mappings are not misconfigured.
- Time evaluation updates: Time evaluation is now based on the ruleset active on the first day of the Timesheet Cycle. Additionally, you can now set zero as a threshold value for a Worked Holiday Threshold rule. This allows you to use one Worked Holiday Threshold rule in states with Daily Threshold rules like California.
Product Updates for Bullhorn VMS Sync
- Credential email end-user visibility: The Credential email is now displayed in the VMS Sync Admin Tools. This update is expected to save hundreds of Support tickets annually!
Updates to SourceBreaker by Bullhorn
- SouceBreaker UI update: Our platform’s new look and feel improves usability and brings the SourceBreaker experience to be in line with other Bullhorn products
- LinkedIn Browser Extension UI update: Our browser extension has also been enhanced for a more consistent user experience
- New Dice filters: We have added more job-specific filters on the Dice results page so that we now provide all the filters available in Dice!
Updates to Bullhorn Onboarding solutions
Onboarding Talent Edition
- Bulk upload enhancements: We enhanced the bulk upload location process by including the Address Line 2 field, ensuring address completeness and accuracy. Administrators will now receive confirmation toasts upon successful bulk creation of locations and users, allowing for quick verification of successful location or user creation. We also implemented a change to ensure seamless loading of CSV files when commas are present.
- North American tax updates: State and Canadian tax forms have been updated for 2024. Please visit the product release portal for a full list of updated forms.
- Data view exports: In order to enhance data accessibility and user flexibility we have expanded the export capabilities for internal client users, allowing all active onboardings to be in a single export for HR Manager, HR Associate, and Compliance Representative Data View roles.
- Please note: The Data View grid in the UI will continue to display a maximum limit of 500 users.
For a complete look at February product updates, please visit the full release notes.