Talent Rover LLC, a Delaware limited liability company (“Talent Rover”) is committed to the highest standards of social and environmental responsibility and ethical conduct. This Customer Code of Conduct (“Code”) describes the expectations of Talent Rover towards its customers. Talent Rover requires its customers to operate in accordance with the principles in this Code and in full compliance with all laws and regulations. The employees of Talent Rover perform with the highest level of integrity, transparency, and compliance within the laws and regulations of the markets Talent Rover operates in. The Employee Code of Conduct and additional company policies back up these practices. Talent Rover expects its customers and other entities with which it conducts business (“Customers”) to ensure and apply the same level of commitment towards business practices. This Code should be understood as a framework of minimum requirements which are applicable in the vast majority of situations. Talent Rover recognizes the variety of legal and cultural environments in which its customers operate.
Labor and Human Rights
- Discrimination. Customer shall not discriminate against any worker based on age, disability, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender, marital status, national origin, race, religion, political affiliation, or union membership, in hiring and other employment practices.
- Harassment. Customer shall commit to a workplace free of harassment and abuse.
- Forced Labor. Customer shall not resort to any sort of forced or involuntary labor.
- Child Labor. Customer shall employ only workers who meet the legal age of employment in the country of operation. When such age is not defined, it must be considered to be at least 15 years.
- Wages. Customer shall ensure that all workers receive at least the legally mandated minimum wages and benefits. Customer shall pay accurate wages in a timely manner, and wage deductions shall not be used as a disciplinary measure.
- Safe Place to Work. Customers will provide their employees or contractors with a working environment which meets the highest standards of health and safety regulations or at minimum, local legislation, and is also free of any moral pressure.
Talent Rover expects the highest standards of ethical conduct in all of our endeavors. Customer shall always be ethical in every aspect of its business, including relationships, practices, sourcing, and operations.
- Integrity. Customer shall not engage in corruption, extortion, embezzlement, or bribery to obtain an unfair or improper advantage. Customer shall abide by all applicable anti-corruption laws and regulations of the countries in which it operates, including the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act and applicable international anti-corruption laws and conventions.
- Conflicts of Interest. Customers shall ensure that they do not create or encourage conflicts of interest. Fundamentally, Customers must not offer any gift or invitation of substantial value to Talent Rover employees.
- Protection of Intellectual Property. Customer shall respect intellectual property rights and safeguard customer information. Customer shall manage technology and know-how in a manner that protects intellectual property rights.
- Disclosure of Information. Customer shall accurately record information regarding its business activities, labor, health and safety, and environmental practices and shall disclose such information, without falsification or misrepresentation, to all appropriate parties.
- Fair Business Standards. Standards of fair business, advertising and competition are to be upheld. Appropriate means to safeguard data must be available.
Talent Rover is committed to protecting the environment, and environmental responsibility is at the core of how we operate. We aim to work with customers who share our commitment towards protecting the environment wherever possible both locally and globally. Customers are strongly encouraged to demonstrate outstanding commitment to protecting and restoring the environment through energy conservation, eco-design, recycling, adequate waste disposal or any other relevant means.
Talent Rover holds our customers accountable to this Code and all of its standards. Customer shall implement or maintain a management system that facilitates compliance with this Code and all applicable laws. Customer shall perform periodic evaluations of its facilities and operations to ensure compliance with this Code and all applicable laws. Customer shall maintain documents and records to evidence such compliance.
Talent Rover Intellectual Property
Talent Rover’s intellectual property is an invaluable asset that must be protected at all times. Our intellectual property includes our trademarks, trade names, brands, designs, logos, copyrights, inventions, patents, and trade secrets. Customer is not permitted to use Talent Rover’s intellectual property without the prior written authorization from the Talent Rover CEO or COO.
Corrective Action Process
Customer shall maintain and implement procedures for timely correction of any deficiencies or violations identified by an internal or external audit, assessment, inspection, investigation, or review.