Why is this helpful?
Candidates are more likely to remain engaged in the recruitment process (and take a job) when they are kept in the loop and informed with timely notifications and communication. This workflow is just one more way to easily send information to candidates while automating busy work for recruiters.
- Efficiently keep submitted candidate’s informed
- Improve candidate conversion rates through a better candidate experience
- Reduce tedious tasks for recruiters
1. Create a list in Bullhorn Automation that looks for candidates with submission status is “submitted”.
2. Create the submission confirmation email (and text) templates.
Just a quick note to let you know that you have been submitted to %SUBMISSIONJOBTITLE% with %SUBMISSIONCOMPANYNAME%. Congrats!
Here are the confirmed details. Let me know if you have any questions!
%SUBMISSIONJOBCITY%, %SUBMISSIONJOBSTATE% %SUBMISSIONPAYRATE%
I’ll be in touch as soon as I have feedback from the client.
3. Once someone matches the above criteria, Bullhorn Automation can start sending the notification emails to the candidate as well as alerting the recruiter as needed through the process.
- Add a notification or task for the recruiter, if the candidate does not open the email
- Send another email 2 weeks after with more job matches and resources/content
- Update the candidate’s score
- Change the candidate’s status
This workflow not only improves the candidate experience, but it also saves time for your recruiters. You can expect better engagement scores from candidates as well as less likelihood of fall-off after submission.
- Open rate
- Engagement score
- Time to fill
- Submission rate
- Placement revenue
Track these metrics with and without this workflow in place to quickly see the improvement of outcomes from the top to the bottom of the recruitment funnel. Your recruiters won’t mind the added minutes back in their day either!