November 2022 Product Updates and Enhancements
Curious what product updates and enhancements we’re launching in Bullhorn this month? Read on to explore the highlights of the November 2022 Bullhorn release and what it means for you. We roll our updates out in phases, so if you don’t see these changes reflected in Bullhorn yet, you can expect to see the following highlights in your instance by the end of the month.
Missed the product updates last month? Check out the October 2022 release highlights while you’re here.
Updates to Bullhorn ATS & CRM
- Data Table: Support for the Novo Table component (deprecated since 2018) is being removed in favor of the new Novo Data Table. (Customers and partners with integrations that target specific classes or DOM structure of Bullhorn Novo’s front end should be prepared to test their applications once the .11 release is available in NPE environments.)
- Account Locked Error Message: If a Bullhorn User account has been locked, the user will receive an error message advising them to connect with their administrator and take the appropriate action to unlock the account. Previously, users would always receive a message that their username and/or password was incorrect.
Bullhorn Automation Product Updates
- New Databases and Data Centers: Added new databases in the US, UK, and APAC to help adjust to our increase in new clients.
- Improved Performance Matching: Improved our performance matching newly added or modified records to their associated lists and automations.
Product Updates for Bullhorn VMS Sync
VMS Sync Submittals
- PIXID – Submittal Form to be Translated into French: French display option added for Submit to VMS form. Provides ease of use for French-speaking clients.
- Support Comment Updates: Support added for Fieldglass/Beeline Candidate profile comments. Auto-adds VMS Candidate feedback as a BH Submission Note.
Enhancements to Bullhorn’s Pay & Bill Functionality
- New Canvas Standard Pay & Bill Reports: We updated our standard Pay & Bill Canvas reporting package to incorporate one (1) new report: Transaction Master Summary Exceptions. As a Payroll or Billing Specialist, these reports should be run to quickly identify transactions that may need further review to determine if a correction is needed. These reports could be referred to as a “smoke test” to identify issues and allow the Specialist time to proactively correct payroll and billing issues.
Pay and Bill Exceptions include:
|Exception Title||Exception Criteria|
|Reg Threshold||“Operator ” XX Regular Hours|
|OT Threshold||“Operator” XX OT Hours (or allow user to enter amount)|
|DT Threshold||“Operator” XX DT Hours (or allow user to enter amount)|
|Total Pay Hours Threshold||Total Pay Hours > XX (or allow user to enter amount)|
|OT > Reg Pay Hours||OT Hours > Reg Pay Hours|
|Unequal Pay/Bill Hours
(Pay & Bill Hours Not Match)
|Pay Hours != Bill Hours|
|Pay Amount Exceeds Threshold||Total Pay Amount > $X|
|Exceeds Pay Rate Threshold||Total Pay Rate > $X|
|Multiple Timecards||Yes or No|
|Multiple Weekending Dates||Yes or No|
|Pay Amount > Bill Amount||Yes or No|
|Pay Amount with no Bill Amount||Yes or No|
- Updated Reports: We updated the Transaction Master Details V5 and Transaction Master Summary V5 Reports. These are new versions of existing reports; “Date Added” is now available as a report parameter to allow greater report granularity. If existing clients would like to receive this report version, please speak with your Account Manager.
For a complete look at November product updates, please visit the full release notes.