December 2020 Product Updates and Enhancements: Part 2
Curious what product updates and enhancements we’re launching in Bullhorn this month? Read on to explore the highlights of part two of the December 2020 Bullhorn release and what it means for you. We roll our updates out in phases, so if you don’t see these changes reflected in Bullhorn yet, you can expect to see the following highlights in your instance by the end of the month.
Product Updates to Bullhorn Novo & S Release
Novo & S Release
- Data Mirror
- Field Character Limit Increased: We have increased the character limit on State and Address fields to 100 characters.
- New View Added: We have added a new View to Data Mirror 8 called “dbo.LastSync.” This view contains the most recent “dateLastModified” and “dateLastSync” values for the following entities:
- Email Gadget
- SSO Login with Azure Works as Expected: You can now log into the Outlook Desktop Email Gadget via Azure SSO.
- French Dashboard Cards Include Special Characters: Special characters will now render correctly on French Dashboard Cards.
- Placements Created from Workflow Icon as Expected: You can now create a Placement from the workflow icon as expected.
Enhancements to Bullhorn’s Pay & Bill Functionality
- Configurable Billing Cycles: We now provide a number of billing cycles that are preconfigured at the corporation level, and allow you to assign the appropriate billing cycle to invoice terms and invoice billable charges based on the associated billing cycle.
- Sales Tax Rate and Group Available in Canvas: You can now report on Sales Tax Rate and Sales Tax Group data in Canvas. This is available for customers using Pay & Bill and Version 2 of Tax Rates. The Sale, City, State, County, and District Tax Rate information will be available on the following entities:
- Candidate > Location
- Company > Location and Company > Billing Profile > Location
- Job > Location and Job > Billing Profile > Location
- Placement > Location and Placement > Billing Profile > Location
- Billable Charge, Bill Master Transaction, and Billable Charge > Billing Profile > Location
- Invoice Statement, Invoice Statement Line Item, and Invoice Statement > Billing Profile > Location
- Display of Placement Rate Card Line Item Alias on the Invoice PDF: The placement rate card line alias can now be configured in the summarize by, group by, and split by fields on the customer invoice terms, and thus used during the invoicing process. If the field is used in summarize by, it will be included in the invoice statement line item description as well as the invoice PDF.
- Issue Item Created if File Attached Incorrectly: If a file does not get attached to an invoice correctly, it will now create an issue in the Issue List so a Billing Specialist can reattach the file and generate the invoice with the correct attachment.
- Tax Group Picker Updated: We have updated the Tax Group picker on Locations so the picker will return data when you filter in the picker using any combination of State and Zip entries, such as entering only State, only Zip, or both State and Zip.
For a complete look at December’s product updates, please visit the full release notes.