December 2023 product updates and enhancements
Curious what product updates and enhancements we’re launching in Bullhorn this month? Read on to explore the highlights of the December 2023 Bullhorn release and what it means for you. We roll our updates out in phases, so if you don’t see these changes reflected in Bullhorn yet, you can expect to see the following highlights in your instance by the end of the month.
Missed the product updates last month? Check out the November 2023 release highlights while you’re here.
Updates to Bullhorn ATS & CRM
- Custom objects update: We are excited to share that we have made a highly requested custom objects update! Customers with more than ten custom objects can now search for all of their custom objects on the “Candidate, Contact, and Company” list.
- Template picker updates: The template filter for “Notes” and “Emails” has been updated to load the most recently modified 200 templates without requiring the user to search. The results are shown in alphabetical order. This is a more natural way of finding templates, by removing the step to find recent templates. This update is intended to increase efficiency by saving you time.
Bullhorn Automation product updates
- Lead entity support: We have released support for the Bullhorn ATS Lead entity. This allows our customers to easily cultivate lead engagement through automation that is crucial for business development. The ability to build and deploy Lead engagement campaigns as well as data hygiene projects through automations, clients are able to qualify leads faster while maintaining an effective database and gain more confidence in their sales and recruitment efforts.
Product updates for Bullhorn VMS Sync
VMS Sync Submittals
- Pixid language support: VMS Sync Submittals for Pixid now supports English, French, and German to accommodate international user requirements.
Enhancements to Bullhorn’s Pay & Bill functionality
- Enhanced Customer Required Field options: This month, we are releasing enhanced Customer Required Field options. When a CRF option is added or edited, the system will validate and ensure that the option start date is on or after the field start date and that the option end date is on or before the field end date.
Updates to Bullhorn Time + Expense
- Rapid time entry performance improvement: We made a performance enhancement for customers with a large number of placements. The placements list will now load faster when initially accessing the time entry screen.
Updates to Bullhorn Time & Labor
- Time & Labor engine enhancements: This month, there are several Time and Labor engine enhancements.
- Holiday hours will now consistently be displayed as Holiday hours after time evaluation, rather than occasionally showing as Regular hours.
- Shifts (such as “second shift” or “weekend shift”) can now be priced according to an agency’s needs and customer contracts by mapping shifts to specific earn code groups in the Time & Labor engine.
Updates to Bullhorn Onboarding solutions
Onboarding Talent Edition
- State tax form updates: We have made updates to several state tax forms.
- Wisconsin Tax Forms (WT-4 and W-221) have been updated for 2024. There are only PDF changes, not webform.
- All fields on the new 2024 Indiana Tax Form (WH-4) will sync to Bullhorn ATS as part of the Onboarding 365 flowback integration.
- I-9 resolved issues: We have resolved several issues with Form I-9.
- Section 1 of the 2023 version of the Form I-9 will now be the only section of the I-9 that can be assigned in workflows, preventing the assignment of Section 2 and Supplement B as individual forms.
- The link sent to authorized representatives for the I-9 will now be functional even after the I-9 has been accessed, providing a smooth restart process for authorized representatives that don’t have regular user access to OTE.
- I-9 Corrections for Section 2 will now stay in “Waiting” status until signed, streamlining the process for a smoother user experience.
For a complete look at December product updates, please visit the full release notes.