June 2023 product updates and enhancements
Curious what product updates and enhancements we’re launching in Bullhorn this month? Read on to explore the highlights of the June 2023 Bullhorn release and what it means for you. We roll our updates out in phases, so if you don’t see these changes reflected in Bullhorn yet, you can expect to see the following highlights in your instance by the end of the month.
Missed the product updates last month? Check out the May 2022 release highlights while you’re here.
Updates to Bullhorn ATS & CRM
- New field support: In order to help our users maintain accurate data, Data Replication now supports the estimatedEndDate field for all job, placement, and placement change request entities.
Bullhorn Automation product updates
- View metrics criteria: Customers now can include date criteria in order to return metrics for their automation based on the date of the automation event. This update aligns more closely with the functionality of the overall automation metrics page and improves the reporting performance by returning smaller sets of data.
- Hide survey responses in record activity: In order to better protect candidate data, Bullhorn Automation Survey users can now hide survey responses containing EEOC or other confidential data within the Activity Feed tab of their ATS.
Updates to Bullhorn Onboarding solutions
Onboarding Talent Edition (formerly Able)
- List full county name in candidate address dropdown: We have enhanced the applicant portal to conveniently display the complete name of the county, state, or province when entering addresses, clarifying the selection for both recruiters and candidates.
- Change ADP WOTC polling resource URL: To help streamline the apply workflow, individual entries on the Education & Work History pages now automatically save to the profile record, eliminating the need for applicants to click “Next” and ensuring a seamless application experience.
Enhancements to Bullhorn’s Pay & Bill functionality
- Earn code group updates: We have added several new updates to invoicing, including limiting which fields can be updated if an Earn Code Group or associated Earn Code is being used on a Bill or Pay transaction or a Placement Rate Card. This limitation helps to prevent inaccurate data from being processed unexpectedly. For a full list of updates, make sure to check out the product release notes.
For a complete look at June product updates, please visit the full release notes.