November 2023 product updates and enhancements
Curious what product updates and enhancements we’re launching in Bullhorn this month? Read on to explore the highlights of the November 2023 Bullhorn release and what it means for you. We roll our updates out in phases, so if you don’t see these changes reflected in Bullhorn yet, you can expect to see the following highlights in your instance by the end of the month.
Missed the product updates last month? Check out the October 2023 release highlights while you’re here.
Updates to Bullhorn ATS & CRM
- Filtering placement requirements and candidate credentials: Credentialing specialists will have the ability to filter their placement requirements and existing candidate credentials by status and credential type. Users can stay focused on the placement requirements or candidate credentials that need attention while navigating through the requirement checklist in Compliance Manager.
- Placement commissions tab: An issue was resolved on the Placement Commission tab. Previously, users in certain locales were unable to see the commission data breakdown for commission roles. Now the data will display regardless of locale.
Bullhorn Automation product updates
- High volume performance: We have optimized candidate ATS syncing to improve sync resilience during periods of high data volume.
- Branding: We have also updated the Bullhorn Automation User Registration page to reflect our new branding to better align user experience with the application and unified Bullhorn product portfolio.
- Dashboard performance: We have made some optimizations around how we return the data in the Dashboard Metrics page to ensure faster loading time. While the report criteria have stayed the same, we are now going to return the data quicker.
Bullhorn Analytics product updates
- Group admin “edit user history” tab: Bullhorn Analytics customers can view group hierarchy more clearly in the ‘Edit Users History’ tab in Group Admin. Instead of truncating the text, users now see the first and last group in the drop-down with the full hierarchy displayed on hover.
Enhancements to Bullhorn’s Pay & Bill functionality
- Track purchase orders: You can now track Purchase Orders (PO) within Bullhorn! With this update, candidates can select the correct PO on their timecards. The PO data will flow through to their respective billing transactions and can be used to split, group, and summarize invoices. You can also leverage Bullhorn Reporting to track PO burn. You can also store more than one PO per placement with this feature, preventing your team from creating multiple placements just to account for multiple POs on a job. If you are interested in being part of the Early Access program, please reach out to your Account Manager.
- Workers’ compensation: We have made a highly requested update, allowing you to mass-update workers’ compensation rates! With this update, data can now be added via Data Loader. Previously, agencies have needed to update rates one at a time or open a services engagement to bulk update the rates. Now, by being able to add the data into Data Loader, your team will be able to efficiently update workers comp rates, saving you time.
- Systematically track charges with adjustment transactions: Several fields have been added to Billable and Payable Charges. With the new “Has Adjustment?” field, as adjustment transactions are synced to BHO, the affected Billable and Payable charges will be updated with an Adjustment status of “Yes”. This new field is enabled by default.
- Systematically track billable charges with rebill transactions: With the new “Has Rebill?” field, as billable charges are credited and reinstated, the “Has Rebill” status will be updated with a status of “Yes.” This new field is also enabled by default.
Updates to Bullhorn Time + Expense
- Advanced holiday rule: Our team has added a new “Evaluation Method” parameter to holiday rules, with options for “Exact, Start Time, or Majority.” This update supports cases where candidates only receive holiday pay if their shift starts during the holiday and cases where candidates receive holiday pay if the majority of the hours they work during a shift overlap with the holiday.
Bullhorn Data Replication updates
- JobCode entity access: Data Replication will now have access to the JobCode entity. This update will allow users to view their JobCodes within Data Replication and report on that data for their business needs.
Updates to Bullhorn Onboarding365 solutions
- I-9 updates: This month, we added support for up to four 1-9 preparers or translators. This change will be extended to the I-9 Data View CSV Export, I-9 Audit Trail Data View, and the Audit Trail on Form I-9’s review page.
- Tax form updates: We have made several tax form updates.
- The Wisconsin State Tax pdf will now generate the onboarder’s signature.
- The Oregon State Tax pdf will now populate the middle initial in the correct field.
- The Indiana Withholding Tax form will now display the ‘Start Military Spouse Exemption’ and ‘Terminate Military Spouse Exemption’ fields and values in Bullhorn for Onboarding365 customers who sync state tax data into Bullhorn.
For a complete look at November product updates, please visit the full release notes.