Bullhorn Unveils Next-Generation Platform for Customer Engagement and Relationship Insight
BOSTON – June 9, 2016 – ENGAGE 2016 – Bullhorn®, the CRM company that helps customer-obsessed organizations transform their business relationships, revealed its upcoming next-generation platform to enable unprecedented engagement, relationship insight, and customer success. This evolution of Bullhorn’s award-winning platform provides radical transparency into customer relationships and business processes, automations and predictive analytics to streamline operations, and proactive intelligence to accelerate sales and improve service delivery. Additionally, the platform will have multi-byte capabilities to support global languages.
Bullhorn’s patented automatic data capture and communication analytics provides the foundation to gain a new level of transparency into customer sentiment and behavior. Unlike traditional CRM systems that mostly track transaction history and contact data, Bullhorn provides unprecedented customer insight by gleaning information from emails, text, and phone communications, giving users a way better way to engage with and manage customer relationships.
- Bullhorn Pulse enhancements – As announced in a separate release today, enhancements to Bullhorn’s Pulse intelligence offering now allow customers to flag customer communication and to automatically add contacts from customer communication.
- Recently Flagged Emails enable account teams to proactively identify upsell and cross-sell opportunities and to stay one step ahead of client escalations.
- Auto-Add recognizes when people aren’t in the CRM and automatically adds them as new contacts from email.
- Bullhorn Blueprint – Also announced today, the new Blueprint capability will facilitate strategic account planning to help companies win new business or expand opportunity at existing accounts. Keying off just one sent email to a prospect, Blueprint unlocks an entire map of that person and his or her organization, including key executives. Blueprint also automatically identifies missing contact information and adds that information into contact records in the CRM without requiring any user action.
As users continue to communicate with prospects and customers, Bullhorn adds new contacts to the CRM automatically through Auto-Add, continuously mines for updated contact information through Blueprint, and gauges sentiment through trigger words from Recently Flagged Emails. The combination of Pulse and Blueprint provides a comprehensive picture of account relationship health and trajectory, eliminating what would have previously required hours of manual data entry and providing a new level of insight into customer engagement.
The next-generation Bullhorn platform will also provide an entirely new way to automate operations for improving productivity and reducing work.
- At the Engage 2016 conference, Bullhorn debuted its artificial intelligence capabilities called Bullhorn Bots that can automate frequently repeated tasks. Bullhorn Bots empower organizations to streamline their operations by effortlessly customizing workflow using clicks, not code. Additionally, as these bots learn from user input and behavioral patterns, they will suggest specific automations based on machine learning algorithms.
With Bullhorn Bots, customers can create a rule to automatically alert certain colleagues when a particular task is executed or threshold is reached. For instance, a Bullhorn Bot can look for accounts that dip below 10 percent in executive engagement and then notify the account manager through email that the engagement metric is dangerously low. These kinds of automations will help leadership avoid surprises and result in dramatic improvements in customer engagement.
Finally, the next-generation platform will include an entirely new business intelligence framework, which puts the power of ad-hoc reporting and proactive intelligence in the hands of business users.
- Bullhorn Canvas enables customers to explore every dimension of their business, unlocking the insights otherwise hidden within their data such as relationship velocity, employee performance, KPIs, business metrics, and more.
- Customers can go beyond the standard sales performance reports found in other CRM systems by actually measuring the impact that customer engagement, Net Promoter Score (NPS), and sentiment analysis have on opportunity velocity.
For example, customers will be able to tell which deals in the pipeline are most likely to close by looking at engagement data for new customers and at NPS and sentiment data for existing customers when comparing their current opportunities with historical performance. The result is more accurate pipeline forecasting. By combining the power of deep analytics, unlocked data, and a consumer-like user experience, customers can answer the toughest questions and identify business trends and patterns with unprecedented accuracy.
Matt Fischer, CTO of Bullhorn, discusses the impetus behind the company’s improved platform: “The days of users wasting time getting data into their CRM systems and operating in silos are over, and Bullhorn is the reason. We’re making it easy for people to get the information they need – on customers, on sales, on service, on business momentum – and make the right decisions at the right time. The way we’re doing this, through artificial intelligence and behavioral insight, is cutting-edge, but the end result is classic: better results and faster growth for your business.”
For more information about Bullhorn’s Engage 2016, visit engage.bullhorn.com, and follow the conference online using #BullhornEngage.
Bullhorn provides cloud-based CRM solutions for relationship-driven businesses. Its automated data capture and customer insight technology helps companies win customers and keep them engaged. Today, more than 6,000 companies rely on the Bullhorn platform to help increase sales, improve service delivery, and streamline operations. Headquartered in Boston, with offices around the world, Bullhorn employs over 600 people globally. The company is founder-led and backed by Vista Equity Partners. To learn more, visit www.bullhorn.com or follow @Bullhorn on Twitter.
Director of Marketing Communications