25+ Inspiring Speakers Are Coming to Engage 2016
After much anticipation, we’re thrilled to announce the speaker lineup for Engage 2016!
More than 25 innovative business leaders, industry experts, and practitioners are set to speak at Engage this June. And with keynotes from The Huffington Post’s Arianna Huffington, best-selling author Daniel Pink, and Bullhorn’s very own Art Papas, it’s an event you won’t want to miss.
Engage is a one-of-a-kind event where speakers and attendees alike explore the many opportunities and challenges that come with accelerating business growth. Senior leaders, industry influencers, and prominent professionals from a wide variety of industries come together at Engage and dive into how to build better customer and employee relationships and boost business performance as a result.
Here are just a few of the many stellar speakers who’ll take the stage this year at Engage:
- Kate Leggett, VP and Principal Analyst at Forrester Research, will explore the future of CRM and how leveraging key trends will allow companies to reap the rewards of better customer engagement as measured by increased customer loyalty, share of wallet, and advocacy, all of which positively impact revenue.
- Joyce Russell, President of Adecco Staffing, will be joined by her colleague Hilary Jarman to discuss how to effectively engage and retain Millennial talent to help this vast and growing generation to develop lasting careers at your company.
- Tom Gimbel, CEO of LaSalle Network, will explain how to create an environment for engaged talent and continuously evolve your company culture as your business grows.
- Amy Thompson, VP of Marketing and Strategy at UDig, joins Paul Litterer, Senior Sales Executive at Hubspot, to demonstrate how you can leverage the power of inbound marketing in an effective and creative way to scale your business.
- Paul Slezak, Co-Founder of RecruitLoop, will offer real solutions to deal with the challenge of sourcing talent from five very different generations.
You can check out the full agenda and discover more speakers and sessions at engage.bullhorn.com. Stay tuned for more information about the great speakers from this year’s lineup, and be sure to register now to get the best rate – prices go up on May 1st!