Bullhorn Leads the Next Wave of CRM with Rapidly-Growing Market Share and Industry Validation
BOSTON, January 20, 2016 – Bullhorn®, the CRM company that helps customer-obsessed organizations transform their business relationships, experienced unprecedented growth in 2015 that dramatically outpaced the growth rate of the CRM industry as a whole, signing up more than 1,700 new customers.
CRM technology has shifted fundamentally in the past several years from PC-based technology requiring manual data entry for the purposes of historical reporting to mobile solutions that operate intuitively and deliver proactive insights to customers. Bullhorn’s 43 percent year-over-year bookings growth – almost 3X the projected CRM industry growth rate – is a result of being on the leading edge of this shift towards CRM that caters to sophisticated B2B sellers engaged in a two-way dialogue with educated and empowered buyers. This is especially significant considering that Bullhorn is by no means a startup – the company’s revenue will exceed nine figures for the first time in 2016.
Bullhorn’s CRM leadership in 2015 was underscored by:
- Spikes in new CRM customers across industries, with hundreds of new customers added including Transwestern and EPS Financial
- 45 percent employee growth at offices around the globe, adding 170 employees
- A debut on Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Sales Force Automation, which evaluated 16 software vendors on 15 criteria, measuring their completeness of vision and ability to execute*
- A nod from Glassdoor as one of the 50 best places to work in the U.S., one of only five Boston companies to make the list
- A newly-granted patent for technology that provides the cornerstone of its sales acceleration technology released in March 2015, Bullhorn Pulse
- More than 100 percent revenue retention and continued customer experience improvements, including the hiring of Danielle du Toit – a former Salesforce.com executive – to run Bullhorn’s global professional services division
- Plans to move its headquarters to Boston’s Financial District in early 2016, only 18 months after expanding and refurbishing its current base of operations in the city’s Fort Point/Innovation District area
- Expansion in London, where it added 5,300 square feet, and St. Louis, where it doubled its space to 22,090 square feet
“Navigating complex B2B Sales engagements and customer relationships is incredibly challenging. Sales teams have to coordinate efforts, dialogs, and relationships across teams of people internally and externally. Until recently, there was really no way for sales teams to fully understand both the depth and trajectory of their relationships with buyers. Knowledge was after-the-fact, piecemeal based on self-reported recollections, and far from proactive. There was no real intelligence and CRMs were just about scoreboards and forecasts,” said Art Papas, CEO and co-founder, Bullhorn. “We’re changing that with Bullhorn Pulse. We’re giving teams the ability to simultaneously understand the depth and strength of their most important relationships across their enterprise. This not only helps them deliver a better forecast, but it also helps them win more business and deliver a radically improved customers experience.”
“At EPS Financial, our two sales teams sell products independently, but share the same clients. This creates a challenge wherein teams must stay aligned and organized, not only with each other, but within their own specific sales cycle,” said Cassandra Mayberry, director of marketing, EPS Financial. “With Bullhorn Pulse, our sales teams have gained the ability to instantly access every customer touch point, and insights into relationship health specifics that help to frame our approach with each client, individually.”
For more information about Bullhorn, please visit www.bullhorn.com.
*Gartner, Magic Quadrant for Sales Force Automation, Robert P. Desisto, Tad Travis, 09 July 2015
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
Bullhorn provides cloud-based CRM solutions for relationship-driven businesses. Its zero-click data capture technology and relationship intelligence gives companies what they need, from insight to action, to win new customers and keep them happy. Today, Bullhorn serves more than 10,000 clients and 350,000 users, and its software solutions are used by some of the world’s most prominent business services enterprises to help increase sales and improve the customer experience. Headquartered in Boston, the company has offices in St. Louis, London, and Sydney, with 550 employees globally. The company is founder-led and backed by Vista Equity Partners. To learn more, visit www.bullhorn.com or follow @Bullhorn on Twitter.
Director of Marketing Communications, Bullhorn
fama PR for Bullhorn